HPC Advisory Council Switzerland Workshop 2011
Mar 13, 2012 09:00 AM
Mar 15, 2012 05:00 PM
|Contact Name||Gilad Shainer|
|Add event to calendar||
The workshop will focus on High-Performance Computing essentials, new developments and emerging technologies, best practices and hands-on training . The workshop will focus on the following topics:
- High Speed Networks
- High Performance and Parallel I/O
- Communication libraries: MPI, SHMEM, PGAS
- GPU computing, CUDA, OpenCL
- Advanced topics / Technologies / development / the road to Exascale
- Hands-on: clustering, network, troubleshooting, tuning, optimizations
The workshop will bring together system managers, researchers, developers, computational scientists, students and industry affiliates for cross-training and to discuss recent HPC developments and future advancements. Please make sure to register early to ensure your seat at the workshop.
This is an excellent training and educational opportunity for European-based, HPC and data center IT professionals.