- UNIVERSITY OF ST ANDREWS, UNITED KINGDOM (Coordinator)
- ROBERT GORDON UNIVERSITY, UNITED KINGDOM
- UNIVERSITAET STUTTGART(HLRS), GERMANY
- UNIVERSITA DEGLI STUDI DI TORINO, ITALY
- UNIVERSITA DI PISA, ITALY
- QUEEN'S UNIVERSITY BELFAST, UNITED KINGDOM
- NATIONAL COLLEGE OF IRELAND (CLOUD COMPETENCY CENTRE), IRELAND
- MELLANOX TECHNOLOGIES, ISRAEL
- ERLANG SOLUTIONS, UNITED KINGDOM
- SOFTWARE COMPETENCE CENTER HAGENBERG, AUSTRIA
One large scale company (MELLANOX), one SME (ERLANG SOLUTIONS) and an Austrian software competence centre (SOFTWARE COMPETENCE CENTER HAGENBERG,) with strong links to industry will exploit the project results in a commercial context. It is expected that the Project will strengthen their respective market position and competitiveness and that they will have a manifold return on investment.
The seven academicwill use the gained knowledge to enrich their teaching activities and to reinforce their prestige in the scientific community. European citizens will benefit from less power-consuming computers.